Data Privacy Statement
§ 1 Information on the Collection of Personal Data
(1) In the following, we will inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data includes all data which refers to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail address, user behaviour.
(2) The data controller according to Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
Dynamikum Pirmasens e. V.
Telefon: +49(0) 63 31 / 23943-0
Telefax: +49(0) 63 31 / 23943-29
You can contact our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our mail address with the addition of “Data Protection Officer”.
(3) When contacting us via e-mail or contact form, the data provided by you (your e-mail address, possibly your name and your telephone number) is saved by us to answer your questions. We will delete any data collected in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or we will limit the processing of such data if legal retention requirements exist.
(4) If we rely on contracted providers for individual functions of our service or want to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you below about the respective processes in detail. We will also state the specified storage duration criteria.
§ 2 Your Rights
(1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis us regarding your personal data:
– Right to access,
– Right to rectification or erasure,
– Right to restriction of processing,
– Right to object to processing,
– Right to data portability.
(2) You further have the right to lodge a complaint against a data protection supervisory authority regarding the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of Personal Data when Visiting our Website
(1) If you use our website for information purposes only, that is, if you do not register or otherwise submit information, we will only collect the personal data transmitted by your browser to our server. If you want to access our website, we will collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to display our website and to guarantee its stability and security (Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR forms the legal basis for this):
– IP address
– Date and time of the request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the request (actual page)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– Respective transmitted quantity of data
– Website from which the request was received
– Operating system and its surface
– Language and version of the browser software
(2) In addition to the above-mentioned data, cookies will be saved on your computer when you visit our website. Cookies are small text files, assigned to the browser used by you, that are saved on your hard disk and by which the entity that places the cookie (in this case we) receives certain information. Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. Their purpose is to increase the overall usability and effectiveness of the internet service.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies whose scope and operating mode is explained in the following:
– Transient cookies (see b)
– Persistent cookies (see c)
b) Transient cookies, which particularly include session cookies, will be automatically deleted when you close the browser. These cookies save a so-called session ID and allow various requests of your browser to be assigned to the joint session. In this way, your computer can be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies will be deleted when you log off or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a scheduled duration that can vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and for example decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functionalities of this website.
Cumulative: Provision of Additional Information in the Case of Additional Processing Operations
§ 4 Other Functions and Services of Our Website
(1) In addition to the informational use of our website, we are offering various services that you can use if you are interested. For that purpose, you will have to provide further personal data that we use for the provision of the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing guidelines apply.
(2) We partly use external providers for the processing of your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned, and they are bound to our directives and inspected regularly.
(3) Furthermore, we may transfer your personal data to third parties if we are offering events, sweepstakes, contract conclusions or similar services together with our partners. You will receive further information when you provide your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
(4) If our providers or partners are based in a state outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§ 5 Objection to Data Processing or Withdrawal of the Consent to Data Processing
(1) You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of data at any time. Such withdrawal has an effect on the permissibility of the processing of your personal data once you expressed it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you can object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary for the performance of a contract with you, which we describe in the following description of the functions. In case of exercising such an objection, we ask for the reasons why we should not proceed with the processing of your personal data as carried out by us. In the case of your reasoned objection, we will verify the situation and will either cease or adjust data processing or state our compelling legitimate reasons based on which we will proceed with data processing.
(3) You can of couse object to the processing of your personal data for advertising purposes and data analysis at any time. You can inform us about your objection by using the following contact details:
Dynamikum Pirmasens e. V.
Telefon: +49(0) 63 31 / 23943-0
Telefax: +49(0) 63 31 / 23943-29
1. Use of Social Media Plug-ins
(1) We are currently using the following social media plug-ins: Facebook, Twitter. Here, we are using the so-called two-click solution. This means that when you visit our website, no personal data will be shared with the providers of the plug-ins at first. You can recognise the provider of the plug-in by its initial letter or logo. We give you the possibility to directly communicate with the provider of the plug-in by using the button. Only when you click on the marked field and thus activate it, the plug-in provider will receive the information that you viewed the respective website of our online offer. In addition, the data mentioned in § 3 of this statement is transmitted. In the case of Facebook, the IP address will be anonymised immediately according to the information of the respective providers in Germany. By activating the plug-in, your personal data is transmitted to the respective plug-in provider and saved there (in the case of US providers in the USA). Because the plug-in provider performs the data collection particularly through cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies in the security settings of your browser before you click on the greyed-out box.
(2) We have no influence on the collected data and data processing operations nor do we know the whole scope of data collection, the processing purposes or the storage durations. We also have no information about the deletion of the collected data by the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider saves the data collected about you as user profiles and uses them for advertising purposes, market analysis and/or needs-based design of their website. Such an analysis occurs (also for users who are not logged in) for the presentation of needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of such user profiles by contacting the respective plug-in provider to exercise your right. With the plug-ins, we offer you the possibility to interact with the social networks and other users and are thus able to improve our offer and make it more appealing to you as a user. Article 6 (1) sentence. 1 lit. f GDPR forms the legal basis for the use of plug-ins.
(4) The transmission of data occurs irrespective of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider or are logged in. If you are logged in on the plug-in provider’s page, your data collected by us will be assigned directly to your account with the plug-in provider. If you click on the activated button and for example link the page, the plug-in provider will also save this information in your user account and publicly share it with your contacts. We recommend that you log out regularly after the use of a social network, especially before the activation of the button in order to avoid an allocation of the information to your profile with the plug-in provider.
(5) You will receive further information regarding the purpose and scope of the collection of data and its processing by the plug-in provider in the following data protection statements of these providers. You will also receive further information regarding your rights and settings options for the protection of your privacy.
(6) Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL of their data protection information:
a) Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; further information regarding data collection: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications and http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo. Facebook adheres to the EU-US Privacy Shield Principles, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
b) Twitter, Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA; https://twitter.com/privacy. Twitter adheres to the EU-US Privacy Shield Principles, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.